Case Acceptance Training
Your ability to provide your patients with solutions to their concerns often depends upon your patients agreeing with your plan and following through.Yet, as you know, time, money, fear, work, family and other conflicting priorities often stand in the way of your patient complying with your treatment plan.
So, how to bridge the gap? Consider Practice Builders’ Case Acceptance Training. Our onsite training and phone follow-up program offers you and your staff:
- A customer-centered sales approach to case conversion
- A streamlined protocol for case acceptance – starting at the front desk and ending with the patient’s first visit
- Proven marketing message points for you and your staff
- Emotionally compelling strategies for discussing cases, treatments and financial considerations
- Proven strategies for eliminating no-shows, late appointments and cancellations
Practice Builders’ Case Acceptance represents a strong commitment and partnership between your medical practice and Practice Builders that includes:
- A comprehensive assessment of how Case Acceptance/Conversion will work in your practice through a series of consultative phone calls
- Two onsite training days where our experienced marketing consultants will assess your current strategies’ design and implement new team strategies for case acceptance – strategies that can be used by your entire staff, from the moment the new patient walks into your practice!
- Follow-up phone calls with your staff to track your progress and determine what’s working and what needs to be readjusted