Choose the Right Domain Name for Your WebsitePosted on
If you are considering a new website for your healthcare practice or wondering if a new domain name would improve your traffic, there are ten questions you need to ask yourself about best practices in choosing healthcare domain names…
- Does the domain name contain any of your top keywords?
- Is your domain name unique?
- Does it have the .com version of this domain name?
- Is it easy to type and remember?
- Is the domain name short?
- Does the name reveal your specialty?
- Does the name avoid trademark infringement?
- Does it include your practice name?
- Does it avoid hyphens and numbers?
- Does it avoid trendy misspellings that may make it hard to remember?
If you have difficulty creating a domain name on your own, talk to a healthcare marketing consultant at Practice Builders. Just call 800.679.1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to speak with a marketing consultant.