Don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on marketing your medical practice? No worries – there are plenty of healthcare marketing tactics you can use without blowing your budget. Here the top five ideas to market a clinic:
1. Get a mobile-friendly website: In today’s digitally driven world, the first thing a potential patient does is Google your clinic. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly and be sure to include some SEO tactics. Use Google Analytics to track your healthcare website traffic, but be cautious of people who promise you top positions on SERPs.
2. Stay active on social networks: If you are not using social networks for your clinic, create an account today. There has been a massive shift in the past few years, with more and more providers joining social networks. Most providers stay on social networks to stay in touch with and engage their existing and potential patients, respond to queries, and promote their services.
3. Claim your local business listing: Whether you create an online listing or not, information about your clinic is already on the internet. Wouldn’t you prefer to claim and control what potential patients will read about your clinic when they Google it? Search different search engines to see what information you see about your medical practice and then claim a local business listing for your clinic.
4. Offer coupons and free services: Create patient loyalty early on. A happy patient will come back and will tell their family and friends about your services. Create a buzz with loyal patients and brand ambassadors who will help promote your clinic and services.
5. Write blogs to attract patients: Writing blogs is a great way to generate organic traffic to your website, particularly prospects on the fence about finalizing their next healthcare provider. Blogging can help establish credibility in your niche market and position you as a thought leader. Even if you only publish one blog a week, it will improve your website’s online visibility and help educate prospects on why they should trust your clinic.