Here are five effective ways to attract more patients and increase patient volume:
1. Leverage existing patients: Your existing patient base may be the best place to start your search as their recommendation and positive word of mouth will help grow your patients base and increase patient volume.
2. Attend industry events: By sharing your vast experience and getting involved in your community at a local level, you’ll have the opportunity to strengthen your reputation and grow your connections, which will eventually help get your dental practice off the ground.
3. Offer complimentary services: Another useful tactic for acquiring new patients is to lure them by offering free sessions or discounted services. Complimentary consultations are a fantastic way to market since they attract new patients and positive reviews and testimonials. By offering free or discounted sessions, you can show people the real value of your services and convert them into returning patients. This will help increase patient volume.
4. Redesign your website: Using tools like search engine optimization (SEO), you can drive more traffic and potential new customers to your website. You can also include blogs, podcasts, and webinars on your dental practice website to generate awareness for your services and practice and increase patient volume.
5. Improve patient experience: Patients often leave because their experience from their dentists and their staff is not up to their expectations. Understanding your patients and continuously improving your services to meet and exceed expectations is key to delivering a fantastic patient experience. When your existing patients are happy with you, they’ll recommend your service to their family and friends.