Social Media Tips: Focus on FacebookPosted on
According to recent surveys, 48% of young Americans say they get their news from Facebook. Facebook, with worldwide membership of more than 1.5 billion people, is a powerful social media platform that allows medical professionals to reach their target audience based on geographic locations.
Facebook allows you to pay a small fee to more effectively reach your desired target audience with advertising. With the right ad you can target based on age, location, hobbies and more! By simply running Facebook ads and promotions, medical practices can now reach well-defined target markets for a fraction of the cost.
You need engaging ads that will actually prompt the visitor to like, share or comment on the content. When an ad is done well, it keeps your practice top of mind and gains you loyal followers and advocates.
Why Use Facebook Ads?
- 71.2 % of all US Internet users are on Facebook
- The average American spends 40 minutes per day on Facebook
- 49% of consumers like a Facebook page to support the brand
- The overall click-through rate lift from using a call-to-action button Is 2.85x
- Facebook drives almost 25% of all social referral traffic