Practice Builders’ Strategic Growth and Marketing Workshop in New Orleans!
Don’t miss your chance to get the strategies that are working–even in this tough economy–at thePractice Builders’ Strategic Growth and Marketing Workshop coming to New Orleans on February 25-26, 2011. Plus, receive a free $200 Apple gift card when you attend! When you register by February 14th, you will pay only $795 for you and a staff member plus you will receive, a $1,200 savings from our original price:
- A marketing plan custom-written for your practice to increase referrals and draw new patients
- 2 or more private consultations with an experienced marketing consultant to discuss your goals and challenges
- A thorough evaluation of your website that will tell you why you’re not getting the new patients you want
- A 25+ tested, proven practice-growth strategies you can implement now to protect and grow your practice
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- And more…
To register now, call 855-898-2710 and mention the code: 1102SFREGEB. This offer expires February 14th.
In this 2-day workshop, you will learn special new techniques to prevent recession-related losses, drive more of your website visitors into your office and fend off aggressive competitors targeting your patients, your practice and even your practice’s future. There are typically 5 seats in each workshop in order to maximize personal attention to your practice.
Take action now to protect, strengthen and grow your practice with Practice Builders for only $795, only through February 14th. Or you can register now for a “House Call: Onsite Consultation—we’ll come to you, and you’ll pay as low as $1,495—a savings of $3,500 off your consultation fee.
Call now: 855-898-2710 or register here. Don’t forget to mention the code: 1102SFREGEB to receive your $200 Apple Gift Card!
“Since Practice Builders began strategically marketing my practice for me, my revenue is up 20% and my referrals have increased 25%. Recently I’ve added another physician to my practice to help keep up with my growing caseload.”
– Daren S. Primack, MD, FACC