How to ask for a review on Google?Posted on
Google reviews can do wonders for your healthcare practice. They strengthen your online reputation, boost brand credibility, and provide the much-needed social proof to attract more patients to your clinic. These stats may surprise you:
- 4 out of 5 American patients read online reviews before choosing their healthcare provider.
- More than 63% of people read Google reviews of a healthcare practice.
- 91% of millennials trust Google reviews as much as personal recommendations from friends and family. (Source)
Online patient reviews are one of the most influential factors in your local search ranking. Making it essential to ask your patients for a review on Google. How do you ask patients to leave a review? Here are some tried and tested tactics:
1. Personalized emails: One of the most effective ways to gather reviews is by sending review request emails. These email campaigns usually take on the form of patient feedback surveys, that includes a link to a web page or third-party review site where the patient can write a review. If you are just getting started with Google review generation – email campaigns should be one of your preferred channels. In addition to requesting reviews – you can use emails to evaluate patient loyalty and satisfaction levels.
2. Send SMS: The open rate of text messages is almost 98%. This means, if you send a review request to patients via SMS, there is a good chance they will click on that link. Another research shows that almost 90% of text messages are read within three minutes.
3. Landing pages on your website: An increasing number of healthcare marketers are creating dedicated landing pages on their websites to generate more reviews. This is the perfect outlet to encourage patients to be vocal about their experiences.
4. In person: At the end of every consultation determine patient satisfaction. Ask patients to write a review on Google giving feedback on their experience.
Positive reviews on Google are a great way to bolster patients’ trust in your practice. For more tips on how to ask for a review on Google, contact our experts.