Making your website mobile.
Making it easy for patients to find you!
Is your practice’s website difficult to navigate on your cell phone? Do patients or visitors have to zoom and scroll frequently to access your content? Do some areas load slowly, or not at all? Is it difficult to find and use the contact information on a mobile device? Is it impossible for users to simply click to call? If you said “Yes” to any of these questions, your website is not truly mobile.
With a mobile website from Practice Builders, you’ll gain:
- An easy-to-read, easy-to-navigate, user-friendly mobile website
- Faster loading on mobile phones and tablets
- The best user experience for your patients
- Pages that fit nicely and look good on any device
- Easy access to millions of iPhone users (no Flash animations)
- Optimization for slower wireless connections
- Better SEO and Google search rankings
Why you need a mobile website
Mobile sites are easier to read and easier to navigate from mobile devices (and there’s no Flash animation to block you from millions of iPhone users).
Google now indexes mobile websites and gives them higher SEO value. So your Practice Builders mobile website has a much better chance of showing up in search results because it’s been optimized for the mobile web.
Mobile web is now overtaking desktop web. And with 93 percent of American adults now using cell phones, mobile web is a market opportunity you simply can’t afford to miss.
To receive more information about our Mobile Websites, please provide the information on the right and we’ll contact you. For more immediate assistance, contact us at 855.898.2710.