Digital and Referral Bariatric Surgery Marketing to Bring Awareness to Your Practice
You know your challenges all too well: Media stories scaring away patients who are considering gastric bypass or lap-band surgery. Or low-paying HMO or Medicaid cases are starving your practice of revenue. Or maybe your online presence is not showcasing the quality of care that you provide. Or one bad review is hurting your practice.
With all these challenges, how will you attract more of the cash-paying, elective bariatric cases you want, that pay you up to four times what insurance reimburses?
Practice Builders’ proven bariatric marketing strategies will show you how to:
- Rebalance your caseload with more cash-paying, elective cases and fewer HMO and Medicaid patients
- Overcome your referrers’ and patients’ misguided fears about surgery
- Escape your reliance on ineffective hospital-based medical and bariatric marketing
- Stand apart from your competitors and win the battle for patients
- Create an online presence on your website, social media platforms and reviews sites that reflects your quality of care (we will manage your online reputation to showcase the reviews of your happiest patients)
You can achieve all the above (and more) through your customized bariatric marketing plan. The step-by-step plan will be designed for your bariatric practice to match your goals, needs and budget. Your marketing plan can be delivered to you over the phone (and web meetings) or through an onsite visit.
If you don’t need a complete plan and are only in need of specific marketing services such as a bariatric website design, SEO or online reputation management, we are here to help.
Please contact us to learn more about our services and to also receive a complimentary marketing consultation for your bariatrics practice by filling out the form on the right or by calling (855)898-2710.