Online Account Manager
This is the position for you if:
- You are smart, ambitious, have a proven track record in project/account management and/or experience in website/SEO management.
- You enjoy autonomy in your job.
- You enjoy having a work-life balance.
We are looking for an online account manager to take the lead on managing their clients’ web-centric development projects (websites, social media management, SEO, etc.). This role will consist of coordinating development processes, scheduling reviews and being the primary point of communication between the client and our internal development teams.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- The ultimate goal and responsibility is to deliver high quality services to clients within the shortest amount of time.
- Act as the primary contact for own client communications, including gathering information and advocating between the client and development teams.
- Ensure successful delivery of client needs.
- Communicate regularly with clients: accurately track and record customer communications
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- Conduct client web trainings.
- Be a positive contributor to “the team” in order to maximize Practice Builders’ short and long term revenue targets.
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience in online project management and/or account management.
- Web development, Social Media or SEO knowledge or experience is a major plus.
- Exceptional client communication skills.
- Exceptional computer literacy and knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multitask.
- Meticulous record-keeping abilities.
- Salesforce.com familiarity is a plus.
- Self-starter- working independently without continuous supervision.
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal and external inquiries.
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done and help colleagues.
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, sharing knowledge with others.
- Knowledge and understanding in the healthcare sector a major plus.
To apply for this position, please send resume to careers@PracticeBuilders.com